Gain competency in CPCPGS4022 – Service Type A Gas Appliances to apply for accreditation through the VBA for Type A Appliance Servicing Work with Avante Education’s latest course offering, CPCPGS4022 Service Type A Gas Appliances, can help you achieve your goal. This comprehensive course covers all the essential knowledge and skills required to service and repair Type A gas appliances, including gas ovens, cooktops, and space heaters.
The course is designed to meet the requirements set out by the Victorian Building Authority (VBA) for individuals seeking registration and licencing as Type A appliance service technicians. Type A appliances are defined as those that are permanently connected to a gas supply, have a gas consumption rate of less than 10 megajoules per hour, and are designed for indoor use only.
Throughout the course, you’ll learn about gas appliance components and their functions, gas safety regulations, and relevant Australian standards. You’ll also gain hands-on experience in servicing and repairing Type A gas appliances, including diagnosing faults, replacing faulty parts, and testing the appliance for safety and performance.
Upon completing the course, you’ll receive a Statement of Attainment for CPCPGS4022A, which is a nationally recognised qualification. This will enable you to apply for registration and licencing with the VBA as a Type A appliance service technician.
Some of the benefits of enrolling and completing this course are
- Nationally accredited course: The course is nationally accredited and provides a nationally recognised qualification upon completion.
- Relevant to Type A gas appliances: The course is designed to cover the skills and knowledge required to service Type A gas appliances, such as gas ovens, cooktops, and space heaters.
- Enables registration and licensing: Successful completion of the course will enable individuals to apply for registration and licensing with the Victorian Building Authority (VBA) as a Type A appliance service technician.
- Hands-on practical experience: The course provides practical training and hands-on experience in diagnosing faults, repairing and replacing faulty parts, and testing Type A gas appliances for safety and performance.
- Blended learning format: The course is delivered through a blend of classroom-based learning and practical training, providing a well-rounded learning experience.
If you’re interested in enrolling in the CPCPGS4022 Service Type A Gas Appliances course, click here. If you have any questions about the course, please vist our course page for more information, alternatively call us on 1800 282 683