This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to carry out work-based risk control processes. It covers the identification of hazards, the assessment of risk, the identification of unacceptable risk and the determination, preparation and completion of a course of action.
Site location for work application may be either domestic or commercial and may be a new work site or an existing structure or fitting being renovated, extended, restored or maintained.
This course is designed for
- employees with responsibility for the safety of others, including…
- work activity coordinators
- plant operators or equivalent who coordinate workplace activities
- team leaders
- supervisors and managers
The following learning outcomes will be completed by the end of this course…
- Identify risks
- Assess risk
- Apply a course of action for acceptable risks
- Complete records and reports
- Review effectiveness of risk control measures
This course is in a blended delivery format, combination of online learning and face-to-face workshops.
This course has a total of 24 hours delivery duration
Your prior experience may reduce the required total delivery duration time.
Contact us for a pre-training review to decide
This course is delivered via
- Online Theory
- Mentoring Workshops
- Work-place Based
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|CPCPCM4011||Carry out work-based risk control processes|
You will be assesssed with the following assessment types
- Question & Answers
- Practical Assessment
Successful completion of this course will lead to a accredited Statement of Attainment in CPCPCM4011 Carry out work-based risk control processes and can be accredited towards
The competencies in this qualification may be attained through the process of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). RPL takes into consideration the candidates’ previous training, work and life experience.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) opportunities will be identified and addressed during the pre-training interview process.
Learners will also be provided with an RPL Candidate guide to assist the learner in identifying any Recognition of Prior Learning either through previous training, work, or life experience or to how to prepare a portfolio of evidence.
- Comprehensive training and assessing for CPCPCM4011 Carry out work-based risk control processes
- Digital portal to access resources and material
- Statement of Attainment for CPCPCM4011 Carry out work-based risk control processes on successful completion of this unit
Please find below the cancelation policy and Terms and conditions
- Full payment required upon enrollment which includes $480 enrolment fee
- Enrolment fee is non-refundable
- Final payment need to be made 72 hours before scheduled date
- If cancellation has been made 7 days prior to course date, a full tuition fee refund will be made to you
- If cancellation is made within 7 days you will receive 50% of the tuition fee paid
- If cancellation is made 72 hours or less to the course start date, a 0% refund of the tuition fee paid
The learning outcomes of this unit provides the skills and knowledge required to carry out work-based risk control processes in construction work. It is suitable for PCBUs, principle contractors, sub-contractors, trades persons and other workers with responsbility to carry out work-based risk control processes.
This course is delivered in the following locations
Our new Building & Construction, Civil Construction, Plumbing and Eviromental headquarters coming in 2022
Our Virtual Classroom delivery option enables you to have a study location which is flexible to your current lifestyle and situation.
We have a payment plan option with Afterpay or full payment via credit card or invoice