Recognition of Prior Learning
What is RPL?
Recognition of prior learning is a process where a person with work experience, can have their skills and knowledge assessed, with the aim of getting a formal qualification.
Are You Eligible?
What are the benefits of RPL?
If you receive recognition for your industry experience, skills and knowledge, it may lead to:
- A full or partial nationally recognized industry qualification
- Only do the training you need to do
- Well supported
- Save time by not attending unnecessary classes
- Complete your accredited qualification and get into workforce sooner
- Boosts your morale by acknowledging your experience
A qualification can help you to:
- Enter or re-enter in the workforce
- Change careers
- Get a promotion
- Improve your job security
- Meet and exceed industry requirements
- Help identify skills gaps
- Helps to achieve the skills development plan
What does it cost?
Contact us to find out more information.