Recognition of Prior Learning
What is RPL?
Recognition of prior learning is a process where a person with work experience, can have their skills and knowledge assessed, with the aim of getting a formal qualification.
Are You Eligible?
What are the benefits of RPL?
If you receive recognition for your industry experience, skills and knowledge, it may lead to:
- A full or partial nationally recognized industry qualification
- Only do the training you need to do
- Well supported
- Save time by not attending unnecessary classes
- Complete your accredited qualification and get into workforce sooner
- Boosts your morale by acknowledging your experience
A qualification can help you to:
- Enter or re-enter in the workforce
- Change careers
- Get a promotion
- Improve your job security
- Meet and exceed industry requirements
- Help identify skills gaps
- Helps to achieve the skills development plan
What does it cost?
Contact us to find out more information.
What do I do?
Contact us to discuss the RPL process. We will provide you with support and advice on the recognition process. You will be guided through the RPL process and would be required to provide evidence of your industry experience, skills and knowledge.