Advanced Microdermabrasion Services
|Advanced Microdermabrasion Services||20-21 Nov - 27-28 Nov 2021||09:15 am - 04:30 pm||8 Annastasia Way, Sunshine North, 3020||8||$1,699.00|
|Advanced Microdermabrasion Services||22, 23, 24, 29, 30 Nov - 01 Dec||05:30 pm - 09:30 pm||8 Annastasia Way, Sunshine North, 3020||8||$1,699.00|
This course is the next step for those who have a passion for skin and are wanting to increase their skill base. This course consists of practical and knowledge allowing them to be able to advance any prior skills and understanding.
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive skin treatment used to renew overall skin texture and tone.
It can improve the appearance of many skin related concerns and conditions, such as:
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Age spots
• Enlarged pores and blackheads
• Acne and acne scaring
• Dull-looking skin and skin complexion
• Uneven skin tone and texture
• stimulates cell turnover and the creation of collagen and elastin
The procedure uses an applicator with an abrasive surface to gently sand away the thick outer layer of the skin to renew rejuvenate and hydrate the skin cells.
This course is the next step for those who have a passion for skin and are wanting to increase their skill and knowledge.
This course is suitable for anyone interested in an introduction into microdermabrasion either for personal use or as an additional service in their home or commercial salon.
- Concept of Microdermabrasion
- Basic Anatomy of the skin
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Skin types and identifying skin conditions
- Contraindications and precautions
- Treatment plans according to skin types and skin conditions
- Consultation process
- Pre and Post treatment advice along with retail opportunities
- Workstation set up
- Post treatment advice
- Hygiene and cleaning
- Service menu pricing and addons
- Educator demonstration
- Students hands on practical
- Testing & certification issuance
- Starter Microdermabrasion Machine
- Client Consultation sheet
- In detailed Manual of all knowledge covered in class
- Ongoing support from trainer if needed
- Certificate of attendance from an accredited RTO
- Intensive training on application on live models